▲ Report image
Description:*** - NUMBER 1 SOCIAL APP IN 22 COUNTRIES - ***
*** - TOP 10 SOCIAL APP IN 69 COUNTRIES - ***
Snap-Hack - The ultimate Snapchat client
This is a free version of the Number One 3rd party Snapchat client.
You can use this version for free by earning credits by completing simple tasks. Please note some credits can take some time to be credited. If you want hassle free use, please purchase the PRO version.
Save your snapchats to your camera roll without the sender knowing and view them as many times as you like for as long as you like!
No more 5 second glimpses.
Log into Snap-Hack with your Snapchat credentials and it will download any images and videos that you haven't yet opened in Snapchat.
When you get a Snapchat notification or see that you have new snaps, simply open Snap-Hack first, pull down to refresh, and it will grab your new snaps.
* - Supports both photos and videos.
* - Supports Stories.
* - Save received photos and videos to your camera roll/photo album so you can back them up and share them.
* - Forward photo's and video's to your other Snapchat friends.
* - Forward your snaps via email.
* - Post your received photo's on Facebook & Twitter.
* - The other user will never know you saved the message.
* - Send your own snaps, even from your camera roll/photo album.
* - Send video's longer than 10 seconds **
* - Post snaps to your story.
* - Add stickers and draw on your snaps, or send edited snaps back to others.
* - Very simple to use.
* - iOS 7 ready.
* - Native layouts on both iPad & iPhone/iPod.
NOTE: Once you have viewed a snap in the official Snapchat app, it is deleted forever, so be sure to open them in Snap-Hack first.
*Disclaimer: Snap-Hack is not affiliated with Snapchat, Inc and you are advised to read the Snapchat terms of service before using Snap-Hack
**There is no limit on how long your video's can be, however they will be badly compressed if long and will not even send if too long. Snapchat limits the size of file that can be uploaded. The official Snapchat app will only show the first 10 seconds of your video. Longer video's can be viewed using SnapHack.