JXCirrus CalCount for Linux is a Home & Hobby::Health & Nutrition software developed by JXCirrus. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for JXCirrus CalCount for Linux: JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. Makes calorie tracking simple.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods and recipes to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse. Entering a whole day need only take a couple of minutes.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Allows you to balance your calories over a day, a week or longer.
- Let the system calculate your ideal calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level. Even adjusts for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Calculates your ideal intake for up to 24 other nutrients, including: Fat, Salt, Cholesterol, Fibre, Alcohol, Vitamins, Iron, Caffeine.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise.
- Make up recipes based on a combination of several foods.
- Lets you record the exercise that you do each day, and adjusts total calories accordingly.
- Records total daily amounts from fitness trackers.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise (if you are jogging, cycling or swimming).
- Lets you record your weight as often as you want.
- Built in food database - the NUTTAB 2010 Nutrient Tables (published by Food Standards Australia/New Zealand).
- Export and import your own lists of foods and exercises.
- Save bookmarks to online food databases for quick reference.
- Plug in an alternative food database.
- Works without an internet connection.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
Improvements: - Automatic food quantities based on previous values.
|Platforms:||Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source|
|Publisher:||About JXCirrus | JXCirrus titles | Visit JXCirrus | Country: Australia|
|Downloads:||3 so far this month, 7 last month, 15 total|
|Last updated:||1 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|