▲ Report image
Description:The calculation solves area characteristics of profiles created in a simple graphic editor and mass characteristics of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following tasks:
- Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for main axes passing through the centre of gravity.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including a graph.
- Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
- Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others