MITCalc Multi pulley calculation is a Business::Applications software developed by MITCalc. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MITCalc Multi pulley calculation: The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Minor changes, translations
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,WinVista,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista|
|Publisher:||About MITCalc | MITCalc titles | Visit MITCalc | Country: Czech Republic|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 213 total|
|Last updated:||8 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|