Wondershare PDFelement for Mac is a Business::Office Suites & Tools software developed by Wondershare Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Wondershare PDFelement for Mac: Wondershare PDFelement for Mac is a professional and comprehensive PDF tool for iMac, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air users to manage PDF files.
* OCR lets users search, correct, and copy text in a scanned PDF file directly.
Edit PDF Files
* Add, modify or delete text in PDF files
* Drag and drop text block or images to change the layouts
* Add and edit digital signature into PDF files
* Insert, crop, resize, move, delete images in PDF files(JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF)
* Edit PDF bookmarks and properties
Export PDF to popular document formats
* Export PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, Images, EPUB, HTML...
* Preserve text, images, tables, columns, etc. after conversion
* Share PDF wiht E-mail, Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive
Annotate and Mark up
* Annotate PDF with Sticky Note and Text Box to share comments
* Add shape annotations, including Arrow, Line, Rectangle,Oval, Polygon, Cloud etc.
* Add free-hand drawing with Pencil and Eraser
* Edit inner links and hyperlinks in PDF files
* Markup PDF text with text tools, including highlight,underline, and strike-through
* Allow you to customize: annotation color, markup color, line-thickness, line-style, etc.
Edit and Fill out PDF Forms
* Let users add, delete and rearrange interactive fields in PDF forms
* Enable users to fill out PDF forms which come with interactive fields
* Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 or later, including Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
* Processor: 1Ghz Processor (2Ghz Recommended)
* RAM: 1GB (2 GB recommended)
* Available Hard Drive Space: 1GB or above you can download Wondershare PDFelement for Mac 5.7.0 free now.
What's New in Wondershare PDFelement for Mac 5.7.0 [see older]
1. Added new interaction feature when selecting texts: now you can make zone selection by using mouse while holding the Alt key. 2. Now support resuming to the last view position on the document when re-opening the previously opened PDF. 3. Improved the