Sothink SWF Catcher for Safari - Free is a Network & Internet::Browser Tools software developed by Sothink. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Sothink SWF Catcher for Safari - Free: Sothink SWF Catcher for Safari (www.sothink.com/product/swfcatcher/safari) is a free Safari extension for you to easily capture and save rich Flash media of SWF format while using Safari browser, such as Flash movie, Flash banners, Flash game, Flash cartoons, Flash cards, etc. This Safari Flash downloader extension has such a small size that you can embed it into Safari toolbar by just adding a new button.
With this industry-leading Safari Flash downloader, you can download favorite online Flash from Safari at any time, and enjoy conveniently from your local disk.
You also can open the downloaded Safari Flash in Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac (www.sothink.com/product/flash-decompiler-for-mac), and then decompile it to FLA or FLEX project for further editing.
Why Choose This Safari Flash Downloader?
* A totally free and useful Safari extension to capture and save Flash on Mac
* Download favorite Safari Flash from web pages at anytime for offline viewing
* No need to worry about losing your desired online Safari Flash in the case of being deleted by the site
* Download Flash SWF via Safari and use Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac to convert it to FLA/FLEX project for further editing.
* Life-time free upgrade
* Efficient customer service you can download Sothink SWF Catcher for Safari - Free 1.0 free now.
* Ease of use. * Plug-in for Safari. * Small size.
|Platforms:||Mac OS X|
|Publisher:||About Sothink | Sothink titles | Visit Sothink | Country: China|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 86 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Safari 3.1.2 +|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|NetShred X - Wipe Cache, Clear History automatically with NetShred X, the easy-to-use internet track eraser app for Mac OS that securely... ...|