iRAPP Client for Mac is a Network & Internet::Remote Computing software developed by Code Rebel LLC. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for iRAPP Client for Mac: Do you occasionally have to use your Mac and PC at the same time? Do you wish to mix your favorite applications in your own way? Now you can do it, and effectively. iRAPP is an innovative software application, which enables you to do just that - sit on your PC and work on both your PC applications as well as on your Mac applications at the same time. What is even better, if you have several Macs, you can control and work on all of them at the same time.
With iRAPP, you can:
- Connect to one or more systems with Mac OS X
- Use iRAPP Client or any MS RDP Client
- Use iRAPP Server in single-user or multiple-user mode
- Open any Mac application and use it directly from your PC environment
- Completely integrate Mac windows and desktop icons with your PC desktop
- Manage remote screen resolution and image quality.
- Adjust your PC workspace size, placement and behavior you can download iRAPP Client for Mac 2.7.0 free now.
This is bug fix release.
|Platforms:||Mac OS X|
|Publisher:||About Code Rebel LLC | Code Rebel LLC titles | Visit Code Rebel LLC | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 5 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||OS X 10.8 or higher. Minimal CPU: Intel Core Solo @ 1.5 GHz|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Remote Administrator Control Server - With Remote Administrator Control you can work without any limits on a remote computer with operation system Windows, as if... ...|