Audio To MIDI VST (PC) is a Audio & Multimedia::Analyzing & Testing software developed by WIDISOFT. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Audio To MIDI VST (PC): WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin automatically transcribes arbitrary polyphonic audio tracks into MIDI output. With this plugin, you can:
* turn an original audio record into a corresponding MIDI stream
* get instant Wave-to-MIDI transcription while playing a musical instrument
* detect chords in realtime
* play back MIDI output "as is" or use it to control MIDI-driven effects
* synchronize your MIDI device output with specific audio events
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is the first plugin that allows automatic transcription of polyphonic music. It is also the very first Audio-to-MIDI software available for MAC OS X. WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is based on the original WIDISOFT technology. The plugin works with most of the popular VST-compatible software, such as Steinberg Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar, and Plogue Bidule.
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is not a stand-alone application. Visit www.widisoft.com to learn more about other WIDISOFT products. If you are looking for a more elaborate program for music recognition, learn about our WIDI Recognition System Professional.
Download WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin and try it!
- Chord detection added (experimental). - New logic and controls for recording MIDI files. - Interface improvements. - Added workarounds for compatibility with Ableton Live. - VST engine upgraded to version 2.4.
|Publisher:||About WIDISOFT | WIDISOFT titles | Visit WIDISOFT | Country: Russia|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 0 last month, 298 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Pentium III 600, 32Mb RAM, 3Mb HDD, VST Host|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|ARTA Software (personal license) - The ARTA Software consists of three programs: ARTA, STEPS and LIMP. They are tools for audio measurements and analysis in... ...|