DrumThrash is a Audio & Multimedia::Multimedia Creation Tools software developed by Aaron Wampler. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for DrumThrash: DrumThrash is a standalone drum machine software for PC that lets you create realistic sounding drum tracks. Easily compose full length drum arrangements for any style rock, jazz, metal, funk, country, hip-hop, etc... Many advanced options while still providing a simple layout. Create backing tracks to jam along with on your guitar, use it as a metronome to keep yourself in time, or use it in live performances.
Some of the features include multi-layered sample support allowing for a random sample to be chosen for each hit. Supported audio - wav, mp3, or ogg. Complete velocity and pan control for all groups' samples and hits. Set velocity ranges and have DrumThrash pick a random velocity for each newly placed hit.
Create virtually any timing. Add tempo changes at any division to create odd time signatures. Easily change straight beats to swing.
Easily humanize your patterns using the quantizing tool along with the random tick option.
The automatic choking feature lets you assign any sample or group to cut-off another sample or group.
DrumThrash also includes a complete high quality drum sample pack with extra hi-hats, kicks and snares so you can swap samples out to give beats a different feel.
- Multi-sampled drum support allows for a random sample to be chosen for each hit
- Create odd time signatures
- Random velocity for each hit
- Adjust velocity and pan for each hit
- Quantizing features that allows you to easily quantize/humanize patterns
- Automatic choking
- Edit beats in real-time
- Create patterns that can be reused and rearranged in a song list
- Customize your own drum kits
- Swap samples on the fly
- Swing time
- Add tempo changes at any division
- Adjust hit length
- Randomize group hits
- Playback in high quality 32bit
- Undo/redo support
- Import midi files
- Export to midi file
- Export to wav file for use with other audio programs
- Supported audio formats - wav, mp3, OggVorbis
- Added autosave and recover. - Added ability to autofill hits. - Improved hit randomization. - Fixed version number that was displayed incorrectly. - Fixed dialog while dragging a single sample to a parent of a group. - Fixed error when undoing a gr
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2000,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008,Windows Server 2008r2,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center|
|Publisher:||About Aaron Wampler | Aaron Wampler titles | Visit Aaron Wampler | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 3 total|
|Last updated:||6 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Windows 7 or above, .net framework 4.0, 200 MB Hard Drive Space|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|