D'Accord iChords 2.0 is a Audio & Multimedia::Other software developed by Daccord Music Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for D'Accord iChords 2.0: D'Accord iChords is a harmony (chords) transcription software. It recognizes chords on audio files (MP3, WMA*, WAV and Audio CDs) or and presents them on a virtual guitar.
With iChords you will be able to see the chords of any song, without having to search for tablatures and sheet music. Experienced musicians can save time when transcribing "by ear" using iChords to make fast harmonic transcriptions.
iChords is very easy to use, after opening a song file the software automatically processes and extracts the chords!
iChords is based on D'Accord's unique audio processing technology. It provides the best results in terms of chord recognition. The software itself runs as a Windows Media Player plugin, offering a convenient interface for musicians and enthusiasts.
Beyond the chord transcription, iChords offers other essential features for its users:
- Ability to recognize chords from audio CDs, MP3, WMA and WAV files.
- Shows the chord that is been played at the moment and the next ones
- For each chord it presents the fingering, notation or intervals
- Users can control the tempo according to their skills, playing the song slower or faster
- Four different guitar view modes, including for left-handed and one that is equal to someone playing in front of the users. you can download D'Accord iChords 2.0 free now.