Acoustica Spin It Again is a Audio & Multimedia::Other software developed by Acoustica, Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Acoustica Spin It Again: Record your old 45 and 33 LPs to CD or to your new MP3 player! This dedicated LP and tape recording software makes it child's play to record and edit your old albums. The wizard driven process guides you through connecting your hardware, getting the correct recording level, and splitting your recording into multiple tracks. The software automatically removes clicks and pops and that unwanted tape hum and hiss. Convert your recordings to MP3s or burn them on to an audio CD! Spin It Again is a dedicated LP and tape recording conversion software application designed to make the process as simple as possible.
* Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records.
* Automatically look up track and album information via the Internet
* Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
* Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
* Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
* Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
* Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
* Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed. you can download Acoustica Spin It Again 2.5_b42 free now.
What's New in Acoustica Spin It Again 2.5_b42
Bug Fixes, new cd burning engine