MITCalc Compression Springs is a Business::Applications software developed by MITCalc. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MITCalc Compression Springs: The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD(AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Minor changes, translations
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,WinVista,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista|
|Publisher:||About MITCalc | MITCalc titles | Visit MITCalc | Country: Czech Republic|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 129 total|
|Last updated:||8 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010...)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|