MITCalc Slender strut buckling is a Business::Applications software developed by MITCalc. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MITCalc Slender strut buckling: The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling. The program includes:
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU ... )
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connections, tolerances and many others
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,WinVista,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista|
|Publisher:||About MITCalc | MITCalc titles | Visit MITCalc | Country: Czech Republic|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 157 total|
|Last updated:||9 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|