POPcon is a Communications::E-Mail Clients software developed by Servolutions Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for POPcon: POPcon connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
* Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
* Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
* Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
* Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
* Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
* Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
Bugfix: Inefficient memory management for the list of emails kept on POP3 servers caused huge memory usage in previous versions - fixed.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About Servolutions Inc. | Servolutions Inc. titles | Visit Servolutions Inc. | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 254 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|