POPcon PRO is a Communications::E-Mail Clients software developed by Servolutions Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for POPcon PRO: POPcon PRO connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
* Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
* Scans incomming Emails for SPAM against public internet spam blacklists and reroutes or deletes spam emails.
* Scans incomming emails with built-in antivirus engine and reroutes or deletes infected emails.
* Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
* Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
* Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
* Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
* Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software. you can download POPcon PRO 3.82 free now.
Support for greylisting in ESET antivirus (switched in front of Exchange) and support for new email headers: X-Orig-To. Bugfixes in Connections tab
|Platforms:||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,WinServer|
|Publisher:||About Servolutions Inc. | Servolutions Inc. titles | Visit Servolutions Inc. | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 160 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Advanced Email Extractor - Advanced Email Extractor (AEE) is designed to extract e-mail addresses from web-pages on the Internet (using HTTP and HTTPS... ...|