MarshallSoft XBase++ AES Library is a Development::Components & Libraries software developed by MarshallSoft Computing. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MarshallSoft XBase++ AES Library: The MarshallSoft AES Library for Xbase (AES4XB) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement 256-bit encryption and decryption in Windows Xbase applications. AES4XB is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to encrypt/decrypt files and data using the 256-bit Rijndael "Advanced Encryption Standard" (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer's sensitive information. Some of the features of AES4XB are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption and decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts and decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Supports PKCS7 padding.
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Supports SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using "known answer tests" published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Includes multiple Xbase example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with all 32-bit versions of Xbase
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
Fixed problem in aesMakeUserKey() using AES_SHA256_METHOD. Added AES_MIXED_METHOD method to aesMakeUserKey(). Added aesSetInteger() and AES_SET_SEED that seeds the random number generator. Added aesShredFile() that shreds (overwrites with zeros then delet
|Platforms:||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64,WinServer|
|Publisher:||About MarshallSoft Computing | MarshallSoft Computing titles | Visit MarshallSoft Computing | Country: USA|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 12 total|
|Last updated:||9 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||32 or 64 bit Windows|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|