Hexprobe Hex Editor is a Development::Editors software developed by Hexprobe System. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Hexprobe Hex Editor: Hexprobe is a professional hex editor for manipulating binary files. It offers full basic functionality to edit the contents of binary files. It provides many extended functionality to edit the contents of disk drives and processes. It also supplies some powerful tools to make the hex-byte editing and the data-pattern analysis quick and easy. Key features are:
- View, search, and edit any file on your disk drives easily and quickly. Import/export C, HTML and formatted text. Convert hex to dec or dec to hex.
- Find in disk/drive and process. Find and repair problems with disk drives and processes. Manage critical disk sectors with predefined templates.
- Map a document to a hierarchical list of variables that could be understood and edited in a much easier fashion.
- Analyze and edit binary files with powerful tools, such as: Find, Replace, Find in Files/Processes, Compare Files, Bookmark, etc.
- Present and interpret data according to the most essential conditions.
- Toggle editing mode between Text and Hex. Support HTML, PHP, ASP, C/C++, etc. Support syntax coloring, code outlining and line indent.
- Convere large integer between bases 2 through 36. Generate checksum and hash-value on file or selection.
- More features: Drives plug-play; WYSIWYG effect output; HTML online help.
you can download Hexprobe Hex Editor 4.31 free