HTML-Kit v1.0 build is a Development::Specialized Tools software developed by HTML-Kit v1.0 build. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for HTML-Kit v1.0 build: HTML-Kit is a full-featured text editor designed to help HTML, XML and script authors to edit, format, lookup help, validate, preview and publish web pages. Newcomers to HTML coding can benefit from letting it point out errors and suggest improvements. Experts can save time spent on common tasks using the customizable and extendible editor while maintaining full control over the code.
- Full-featured drag & drop enabled editor.
- Real-time syntax highlighter with the ability to customize colors and font styles.
- Unlimited regular and block-level undo/redo, with the ability to step forward and backward through the evolution of a document in real-time. Optionally undo after saving a file.
- Edit multiple documents with the ability to easily switch between them using the Task Bar, or view multiple files at the same time.
- Line numbering and the ability to quickly go to absolute and relative line numbers.
- Save in Windows/DOS or UNIX text file formats.
- Auto backup files by appending a new extension or by making a copy in another folder.
- Extendable spell checker with multiple main and user dictionaries. Able to highlight spelling errors as you type (live spelling) or check spelling on demand. Optional thesaurus for creating professional documents.
- Access local files, network drives and FTP servers using a common customizable interface.
- Search and replace single or multi-line text or UNIX-style / Perl-compatible regular expressions, inside the full document or within a selected block of text.
- Pre-defined templates such as redirect pages, FAQs, robot exclusion files, glowing link style sheets and more.
- Code snippets manager to quickly insert frequently used code blocks and to save your own code blocks for later use. Also includes pre-defined code snippets.
- Validate HTML, XML and CSS documents.
Extend HTML-Kit using its Plugins interface
. which makes it possible to customize and extend its functionality using add-on modules you can download HTML-Kit v1.0 build 292 free