Graphmatica is a Education::Mathematics software developed by kSoft, Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Graphmatica: a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- New data plotting and curve-fitting features.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- Print your graphs, copy to clipboard as bitmap or enhanced metafile in black-and-white or color, or export to JPEG/PNG file.
- On-line help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus. you can download Graphmatica 2.4 free now.
anti-aliased graphs/semi-transparent shading, improved error reporting
|Platforms:||Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other|
|Publisher:||About kSoft, Inc. | kSoft, Inc. titles | Visit kSoft, Inc. | Country: USA|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1042 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|