JXCirrus Maths for Windows is a Education::Mathematics software developed by JXCirrus. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for JXCirrus Maths for Windows: JXCirrus Maths is a maths training application aimed at primary school children. It focuses on basic arithmetic: Times tables, addition, subtraction and division. It will let you set up exercises that are run each day, and then records the best time and lets you race against that.
- Set up any number of exercises for your child.
- For Times tables and division: Select one or more times tables to practice, choose how many questions will be asked, choose whether they will be run in random order.
- For Addition and subtraction: Select a range to add up to or subtract from (i.e. add up to numbers between 15 and 25) and how many questions to be asked.
- Schedule exercises to be run once a session, once a day or once a week.
- Records the fastest time for an exercise.
- Lets you race against your fastest time (which adds that extra bit of interest to maths practice).
- Set up the application to display photos from the family album - The photo will change over after each completed exercise.
- Set up exercises for any number of children.
- Share exercises between computers using Cloud services like Box and Dropbox.
- Available on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Includes a built-in user manual.
Bug Fixes: - Fixed some issues with file export and import. - Improved the process for loading data between the Lite and Full version. - Fixed file associations on Windows.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About JXCirrus | JXCirrus titles | Visit JXCirrus | Country: Australia|
|Downloads:||6 so far this month, 4 last month, 14 total|
|Last updated:||2 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Kintecus yearly subscription (industr./gover.) - Powerful Industrial Strength/Research Grade chemical modeling, chemical kinetics and equilibrium software for simulation of... ...|