SatHunter is a Education::Science software developed by Shashina NV. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for SatHunter: SatHunter is a program for calculating the orientation of a satellite antenna.
SatHunter contains all the necessary information for adjusting the satellite antenna to the selected satellite. The adjustment is made with the help of available tools (a compass or a protractor, a plumb, a tape measure) and requires neither expensive equipment nor deep knowledge about satellite television.
SatHunter - An easy-to-use tool that will help you to align a satellite system and easily find the signal from a satellite. The program has many features, such as: Sat azimuth, Sat elevation, Transponder list, DVB Tuner, Multifeed calculator and more.
SatHunter - Find TV satellites in the sky.
- Calculates the azimuth and elevation angle.
- Provides a list of satellite transponders for setting up the receiver.
- Calculates the solar azimuth angle.
- Calculates the time when the satellite and solar azimuth angles coincide.
- Calculates the antenna offset angle and tilt.
- Points the antenna using the azimuth with the help of the sun and a protractor.
- Points the antenna using the azimuth with the help of a compass.
- Adjusts the elevation angle with the help of a tape measure and a plumb.
- Detects coordinates by IP or by using a list of cities.
- Detects time using an exact time server.
- Scans transponders with a SkyStar DVB card.
- View signal level and quality with sound signalization. you can download SatHunter free now.
|Platforms:||Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000|
|Publisher:||About Shashina NV | Shashina NV titles | Visit Shashina NV|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 205 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Tell a friend... Join our weekly newsletter of discounts, coupons and latest offers for software like SatHunter|
|MITCalc3D for Autodesk Inventor - MITCalc is a multi-language set of mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for the day-to-day routines. It will... ...|