SkyShed Backyard Observatory Building Plans is a Education::Science software developed by SkyShed.com. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for SkyShed Backyard Observatory Building Plans: Features
* Over 120 Meg's of resources
* 6 complete sets of 3D/2D plans for observatory sizes 6' X 6', 6' X 8', 8' X 10', 10' X 10', 10' X 12', to 10' X 14'
* Each plan is adaptable for Roll Left and Roll Right variations
* Over 100 step-by-step construction photos with individual text instructions
* eDrawing viewer for viewing the plans included on the CD
* Rotate, Pan, Zoom, Print individual plan views from the eDrawing viewer
* Construction steps overview graphics are also included in .jpg format for viewing in photo software programs. A "Flash" animation of these views is also included.
* Materials lists for each plan with "Home Depot" catalogue numbers included
* Additional printable step by step construction instructions in .txt format
* 4 1/2", 6 5/8' and 8 5/8 " Steel Pier plans and Support Jack plans you can take to your local metal fabricator for them to construct for you
* Construction and Maintenance Hints and Tips in .txt format
* Hours of fun and learning even if you're just dreaming of building your own backyard observatory
* Lifetime access to new plans and information as they become available
* After downloading the program, see the Readme1st.txt file included in the root folder for directions on how to use the resources
you can download SkyShed Backyard Observatory Building Plans free now.
|Platforms:||Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000|
|Publisher:||About SkyShed.com | SkyShed.com titles | Visit SkyShed.com|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 99 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|MITCalc - MITCalc is a multi-language set of mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for the day-to-day routines. It will... ...|