EFM - Etecad File Manager is a Graphic Apps::CAD software developed by Etecad. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for EFM - Etecad File Manager: Are you wasting too much time searching for a CAD files? Etecad has an effective CAD and graphic image organizer and viewer: Etecad File Manager (EFM). EFM is a Windows CAD graphics file manager and viewer rolled in one. EFM is easy to learn and easy to use. It helps you:
- Locate, retrieve, view, open, insert and plot files quickly.
- Attach descriptions to files and directories for easy identification and enhanced search capability.
- Share a variety of file formats with non-CAD users
- Convert DWG and PLT to PDF, TIF , WMF, PNG, JPG and DWF formats
Main EFM features:
- Display directories in large and small thumbnail as well as in list view.
- Have dual-pane layouts like a well-known file manegers for DOS but with all advantages of GUI.
- Have direct access to AutoCAD/IntelliCAD commands.
- Display CAD-related documents, print the documents, and convert drawings and images
without running the native applications. Three viewers are built into EFM: DWG/DXF, PLT and Rasters.
- Perform block management and batch processing with AutoCAD/IntelliCAD.
- Share a variety of file formats with non-CAD users.
- Supports internal Pack/Unpack archives.
- Support LINE MERGE for PDF files.
Compatibility: DWG, DXF,DWF, PLT, HPGL/2, PDF, BMP, DC5, ECW, EMF, EPS, ICO, WMF, JPG, GIF, PCX, TARGA, TIFF, PNG, SLD, SLB, PAT, HTML, DOC, TXT, XLS, and RTF.
EFM installs easily, loads fast, and it is optimized for high-efficiency work with AutoCAD/IntelliCAD. EFM creates order out of chaos, helps you with your each day needing's, organize your work, and saves you time and money.
Support AutoCAD 2018 files
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About Etecad | Etecad titles | Visit Etecad | Country: Israel|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 34 total|
|Last updated:||5 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Windows XP or hier, 50 MB HD|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|MITCalc - MITCalc is a multi-language set of mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for the day-to-day routines. It will... ...|