VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter is a Graphic Apps::Editors software developed by AutoDWG. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter: AutoDWG VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter Stand-Alone creates DWG/DXF drawings with editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested. The converted drawings can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2013 format.
01. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
02. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
03. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
04. Solid raster vectorization supported.
05. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector, which can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2009.
06. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
07. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
08. Image background color: Black or white.
09. You can ignore differences in color.
10. Easy to use, no complicated settings. you can download VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter free now.