Web Drawing Manager (Base: 10 Users, 100MB) is a Graphic Apps::Gallery & Cataloging Tools software developed by CAD Tech Resources, Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Web Drawing Manager (Base: 10 Users, 100MB): Globally manage drawings.
Design teams are often made up of key players from different locations. They may be from other departments or buildings. They may be contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, principals or management. Good teamwork and synergistic sharing of ideas from all team members can improve the design and avoid costly changes during manufacturing or construction.
While travel budgets and compressed project time lines work against involving everyone, Web Drawing Manager helps team members access current and previous versions of all materials at any time. Decisions, comments and approvals can therefore be based upon complete and accurate information.
To be effective, Web Drawing Manager was designed for secure drawing storage and distribution, to require no training other than simple on screen instructions, to automatically retain versions and to control access and integrity through users permissions and update locks. In short, Web Drawing Manager streamlines the logistics so the focus can be on the design.
you can download Web Drawing Manager (Base: 10 Users, 100MB) 6.0.5 free now.
- Instantly create your own shared drawing server on the internet.
- 'Check Out' drawings for exclusive update control.
- 'Release' drawings for others to update.
- Retain all versions automatically to track revisions.
- Use free viewers, such as DWG TrueView and Autodesk Design Review, for users that just need to view or redline drawings and plots.
- Use CAD programs, such as AutoCad and TurboCad, for design and update.
- Easily upload and download multiple drawings and xrefs at one time.
- Maintain drawing integrity with lock and release control.
- Know for certain that you are retrieving the most current version.
- Avoid the attachment, firewall and spam filter issues of trying to email large drawing files.
- Automatically restrict drawings and plots to project team members.
- Assign tasks and route for approvals.
- Personalize the Web Drawing Manager organization to fit your company.
- Easily add or rename directories and folders.
- Restrict access and use of sensitive folders to specific users.
- Language support for double-byte characters.