Blu-ray to DVD Pro is a Graphic Apps::Multimedia software developed by OpenCloner. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Blu-ray to DVD Pro: 1) BD-DVD
*Compresses a BD movie to one DVD-5 or DVD-9 disc, or splits a BD movie to two DVD-5s, with only one simple click
*Backs up a BD movie to a DVD movie and saves it on the hard disk drive
* The SmartExpress HD video codec module ensures an effective and fast burn.
*The SmartBurn burn engine is the most stable and fastest one tested by DVD-Cloner.
*Compresses a BD movie from the hard disk to a DVD-R/RW or two DVD-5s.
*Customized backup: you can save the audio track you prefer
* Under the "BD-two DVD-5s" backup mode, you can burn the BD movie to more blank discs to get a better video quality
* Supports for all DVD players and DVD software players.
*Compresses a BD movie to AVCHD DVD-R/RW(s), which will bring you a better output video quality.
* 1. Perfect 1:1 backup mode makes perfect BD-DVD backups without any compression or quality loss.
* 2. Backs up a BD movie to one AVCHD movie and saves it on the hard disk drive.
* HST(TM)Transforms quickly and effectively! Blue to DVD II Pro adopts the advanced HST which will make BD-AVCHD transformation 500% faster.
*The SmartExpress HD video codec module ensures an effective burn.
*The SmartBurn burn engine is the most stable and fastest one tested by DVD-Cloner
* Compresses the BD movie on the hard disk to one AVCHD DVD.
* Burns the movie to more blank discs and you will get a better picture and sound effect.
*Backs up the BD movie from the hard disk to one AVCHD DVD-R/RW or multiple AVCHD DVD-R/RWs.
*Saves your desired audio track and subtitle.
*Sets different resolutions.
*Supports for all the BD players and BD software players.
1: AVCHD can't be played back on DVD players. You need a BD player, like PS3, Sony BDP-S1 (1.55), Samsung BD-P 1200 and so on, or the software player on the PC, like PowerDVD. 2: Since there isn't any compression under 1:1 backup mode, six blank DVD-9s or twelve DVD-5s are needed.
Top 5 reasons to buy Blue to DVD Pro:
1. Super easy to use: Even a 5-year-old girl could use it.
2. Outstanding performance: High speed, perfect quality.
3. First BD-DVD backup software on the market: Released in 2008, updated frequently.
4. Affordable price: Only $39.99.
5. Safety: We offer 30-day money back guarantee.
you can download Blu-ray to DVD Pro free now.