JStoryboard Tools is a Graphic Apps::Viewers software developed by Ian Pegler. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for JStoryboard Tools: JStoryboard Tools by Ian Pegler
JStoryboard Tools is an app for movie-makers to organise storyboards into logical order. Images can be viewed as a grid and can be annotated with text and linked to external files of any type. It acts as a visual, shot-by-shot database of your movie.
The software is written in JAVA and should be able to run on many platforms.
JStoryboard Tools can do all of the following:
* Enable you to organise your storyboard images in a single project folder (note:
folder not file).
* Display your storyboards as a grid of numbered images with captions, one scene
* Swap, move and arrange storyboards on the screen.
* Associate all kinds of other information with each storyboard.
* Link external files (of any kind) to each storyboard – and open them with the default associated app.
* Print your project (or part of it) in compact form on ordinary paper or onto index
cards or print check-lists useful for shooting.
* Print storyboards ordered by physical shooting location.
* Control the look-and-feel of what you print.
* Play the storyboard images in sequence using editing effects such as fades and
dissolves. you can download JStoryboard Tools 0.2.1_beta free now.
Project files load and save using new XML format. Not backwardly compatible with previous beta release.
|Platforms:||WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Unix,Linux,Java|
|Publisher:||About Ian Pegler | Ian Pegler titles | Visit Ian Pegler | Country: United Kingdom|
|Downloads:||2 so far this month, 0 last month, 257 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Desktop computer running JAVA|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|FlightCheck 7.75 Mac (1 Year Subscription) - FlightCheck 7.7 is the essential quality control tool for any and all participants in the print and rich media markets, from... ...|