CSV2OFX Convert is a Home & Hobby::Personal Finance software developed by MoneyThumb. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for CSV2OFX Convert: CSV2OFX Converter
Convert .CSV files from your bank, credit card, or brokerage firm to .OFX files
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats, multiple currencies.
- Customized Conversions: Flexible conversion of selected .CSV data with our intuitive Preview Mode.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, and brokerage accounts.
What else can I do with CSV2OFX?
- Download transactions from banks, credit card companies, or brokerages that do not support .OFX formats.
- Import transactions directly into your finance application.
- Edit transactions with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet program, and then import selected transactions (up to several years of data, not just 90 days) into your finance application.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
CSV2OFX is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .OFX file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Multi-user licensing. Improved Installer
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About MoneyThumb | MoneyThumb titles | Visit MoneyThumb | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||2 so far this month, 0 last month, 5 total|
|Last updated:||3 weeks ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java must be installed.|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Budget - Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Finances in a mess? Try a better way to manage your checkbook. Budget is... ...|