QFX2QIF Convert is a Home & Hobby::Personal Finance software developed by MoneyThumb. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for QFX2QIF Convert: QFX2QIF Converter.
Convert .QFX (Quicken Transfer Format) files exported from Quicken or Quicken Essentials into .QIF format. A great solution for expired version of Quicken, or if your finance application only accepts QIF format.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Convert bank account transactions, credit card transactions, and investment transactions.
What else can I do with QFX2QIF?
- Convert Quicken downloaded data into .QIF format and import your data into many finance and accounting applications.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QFX2QIF is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QIF file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Support of Java version 10
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About MoneyThumb | MoneyThumb titles | Visit MoneyThumb | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||2 so far this month, 0 last month, 6 total|
|Last updated:||3 weeks ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java is required|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Budget - Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Finances in a mess? Try a better way to manage your checkbook. Budget is... ...|