QIF2QFX Convert is a Home & Hobby::Personal Finance software developed by MoneyThumb. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for QIF2QFX Convert: QIF2QFX Converter for Quicken.
Convert .QIF files from your bank, credit card, or brokerage to .QFX files suitable for Quicken.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, and brokerage accounts.
What else can I do with QIF2QFX?
- Download transactions (.QIF files) from banks or credit card companies that do not support .QFX formats or Quicken Direct Download.
- Import transactions directly into Quicken.
- Convert data from other financial applications and import into Quicken (e.g., convert transactions from Quicken to Quicken).
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QIF2QFX is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QFX file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix. you can download QIF2QFX Convert 10.1.02 free now.
Multi-user licensing. Installer improvments.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About MoneyThumb | MoneyThumb titles | Visit MoneyThumb | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||1 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java must be installed.|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Budget - Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Finances in a mess? Try a better way to manage your checkbook. Budget is... ...|