QXF2CSV Convert is a Home & Hobby::Personal Finance software developed by MoneyThumb. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for QXF2CSV Convert: QXF2CSV Converter.
Convert .QXF (Quicken Transfer Format) files exported from Quicken or Quicken Essentials into .CSV format suitable for spreadsheets.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Convert account lists, bank account transactions, credit card transactions, investment transactions, categories, transfers, tags, splits, and memorized transactions.
What else can I do with QXF2CSV?
- Convert Quicken and Quicken Essentials for Mac transactions into Microsoft Excel, or another spreadsheet program, to edit or transfer to another application.
- Import Quicken account lists, memorized transactions, categories, and tag lists into Microsoft Excel, or another spreadsheet program, to edit or process.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QXF2CSV is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .CSV file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Support of Java version 10
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About MoneyThumb | MoneyThumb titles | Visit MoneyThumb | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||2 so far this month, 0 last month, 3 total|
|Last updated:||3 weeks ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java must be installed.|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Budget - Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Finances in a mess? Try a better way to manage your checkbook. Budget is... ...|