File Rain is a Network & Internet::FTP Clients software developed by Onix Group. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for File Rain: File Rain is download manager. File Rain speed up downloading speed from 100% to 800% for one (and every) file. It is created for quick and quality download files from Internet by FTP, HTTP, HTTPS protocols. Support restart broken connections. Have simple and nice visual interface.
File Rain features.
- nice visual interface;
- common work optimization;
- job drop box;
- resolving script links (by possible) and download correctly;
- multi-downloading files in same time;
- create up to 40 threads for one file (you can change it);
- dynamically dispatching downloading between threads;
- support any count destination directories;
- control of every thread in file download;
- advanced operating and control download data tables;
- support dynamically changing receive data buffer;
- full support drag and drop operations (as to, as from File Rain);
- support log of downloads;
- support list of servers (servers added automatically when you drag&drop new job, Also you can to add new server directly from server list).
- Beautiful function - Open host (now by FTP protocol only. This is buid-in full-functional FTP client. Any count opened server connections! You can connect to servers ALL server list! Also you can add new job from opened server connection, and this connection will opened and active!);
- many more ...
ATTENTION!!! File Rain do not assign parts of file to download threads only one time. File Rain assign this parts to threads dynamically. It means, that you can to add, edit and delete any count threads in any time. File Rain know himself, how assign part of file to download thread.
Downloading of file with many threads in same time, will be work in any case - it is know File Rain size of file, or not. File Rain will be stop threads after full loading file only. you can download File Rain 126.96.36.199 free now.