LeoFetch is a Network & Internet::Search/Lookup Tools software developed by LeoKrut. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for LeoFetch: A software application for automatic Internet browsing with the options to download web pages, collect web-links, e-mails and strings containing key words. It can look through local files on your hard drive too.
Practical usage of LeoFetch could include:
- creation of the txt sitemap file for google submission
- checking accuracy of links of the web site;
- downloading files from web sites onto your machine for furthers investigation or/and archiving;
- searching key words on Internet in real time. It could be an advanced capability comparable with Internet search engines that are usually using their not always up to date databases.
-download of numerous files of an archive or library on your computer with minimum efforts.
There are several possibilities to save found links and e-mails for later usage:
- Save all information from the result tree control in one text file with a maximum as possible keeping the tree structure.
- Saving only selected elements: links, e-mails, strings with key words as it shown in 'Save results' dialog box. User also can save results related only to selected item on the result tree control.
Fix minor bugs.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About LeoKrut | LeoKrut titles | Visit LeoKrut | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||4 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Wndows OS, Internet connection|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Helium Scraper - Basic - Helium Scraper is a general purpose Web Scraping / Data Gathering / Data Extraction tool that can be set up to extract from the... ...|