LeoFetch is a Network & Internet::Search/Lookup Tools software developed by LeoKrut. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for LeoFetch: A software application for automatic Internet browsing with the options to download web pages, collect web-links, e-mails and strings containing key words. It can look through local files on your hard drive too.
Practical usage of LeoFetch could include:
- creation of the txt sitemap file for google submission
- checking accuracy of links of the web site;
- downloading files from web sites onto your machine for furthers investigation or/and archiving;
- searching key words on Internet in real time. It could be an advanced capability comparable with Internet search engines that are usually using their not always up to date databases.
-download of numerous files of an archive or library on your computer with minimum efforts.
There are several possibilities to save found links and e-mails for later usage:
- Save all information from the result tree control in one text file with a maximum as possible keeping the tree structure.
- Saving only selected elements: links, e-mails, strings with key words as it shown in 'Save results' dialog box. User also can save results related only to selected item on the result tree control. you can download LeoFetch 4.1 free now.
Fix minor bugs.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About LeoKrut | LeoKrut titles | Visit LeoKrut | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||4 weeks ago ()|
|Requirements:||Wndows OS, Internet connection|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Helium Scraper - Basic - Helium Scraper is a general purpose Web Scraping / Data Gathering / Data Extraction tool that can be set up to extract from the... ...|