Browser History Spy is a Security & Privacy::Anti-Spam & Anti-Spy Tools software developed by SecurityXploded. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Browser History Spy: 'Browser History Spy' is the FREE all-in-one software to view the browsing history from popular web browsers.
'Browser History Spy' can recover stored website history from following top web browsers.
* Mozilla Firefox
* Internet Explorer
* Google Chrome
* Google Chrome Canary/SXS
* CoolNovo Browser (Chrome variant)
* Flock Browser (Chrome variant)
* Opera Next Browser (Chrome variant)
* Comodo Dragon Browser (Firefox variant)
* PaleMoon Browser (Firefox variant)
* SeaMonkey Browser (Firefox variant)
Main features of 'Browser History Spy'
* Easy to use tool with attractive GUI Interface.
* Automatically detects the right location of history file for respective web browser.
* For Chrome/Firefox, you can manually choose the History file.
* For Internet Explorer, you can Add/Remove the website URLs from history.
* Save the website history list to HTML/XML/CSV file.
* Fully Portable - You can directly run it from any Windows system.
* Installer for local installation/un-installation on your system.
'Browser History Spy' works on most of the Windows platforms from Windows XP to Windows 10 you can download Browser History Spy 5.0 free now.
Mega 2017 edition supporting browser history display on Windows 10. Inlcudes enhanced GUI interface, Automatic sort by date, improved Firefox profile detection & new Windows Installer.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About SecurityXploded | SecurityXploded titles | Visit SecurityXploded | Country: India|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 5 total|
|Last updated:||1 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Hide IP NG for Mac OS X ( 1 Year Subscription ) - Concerned about Internet privacy? Want to hide your IP address? ...|