FDM Password Decryptor is a Security & Privacy::Password Managers software developed by SecurityXploded. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for FDM Password Decryptor: FDM Password Decryptor is the desktop software to instantly recover premium account passwords stored by Free Download Manager (FDM).
FDM is popular download manager software that simplifies and automates downloading file from many shareware and premium download sites such as Rapidshare, Mediafire, BitShare.com etc. 'FDM Password Decryptor' helps you to automatically find and recover all these stored premium account passwords.
Here are the key features and benefits
* Instantly decrypt and recover stored premium account passwords from FDM
* Automatically detects the FDM Password file
* Recover password of any length and complexity
* GUI & Command-line Interface in One Tool
* Easier and faster to use with its user friendly cool GUI interface
* Sort feature to arrange the recovered passwords
* Save the recovered password list to HTML/TEXT/XML/CSV file
* Fully portable, does not require JAVA, .NET or any other components
* Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software
FDM Password Decryptor works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10 you can download FDM Password Decryptor 3.0 free now.
Major 2017 edition with support for recovering passwords from latest version of FDM. Also includes new Installer for local installation & un-installation.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About SecurityXploded | SecurityXploded titles | Visit SecurityXploded | Country: India|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 2 total|
|Last updated:||9 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Sticky Password Free - Just one password to remember. Instead of dozens of passwords, remember just one. Everything else is automatically filled in by... ...|