Mysql Password Auditor is a Security & Privacy::Password Managers software developed by SecurityXploded. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Mysql Password Auditor: Mysql Password Auditor is the FREE Mysql password recovery and auditing software. It support recovery of Mysql Password from both local as well as remote Mysql Servers.
If you have ever lost or forgotten your Mysql database password then MysqlPasswordAuditor can help you in recovering it easily.
It can also help you to audit Mysql database server setup in an corporate environment by discovering the weak password configurations. This makes it one of the must have tool for IT administrators & Penetration Testers.
Main Features & Benefits
* Free and Simple software to Recover/Audit Mysql Password.
* Very useful for IT administrators & Penetration Testers
* Dictionary based Password Recovery method
* Detailed statistics such as tested passwords, elapsed time, progress bar is displayed during Audit operation.
* Simple, easy to use GUI interface
* Generate Audit Report in HTML/XML/Text format.
* Auto copy the Mysql password to clipboard on success
* Integrated Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
Mysql Password Auditor works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10 you can download Mysql Password Auditor 4.0 free now.
Major 2017 edition supporting MySQL password recovery on Windows 10 version. Also added new installer for simple installation
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About SecurityXploded | SecurityXploded titles | Visit SecurityXploded | Country: India|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Sticky Password Free - Just one password to remember. Instead of dozens of passwords, remember just one. Everything else is automatically filled in by... ...|