Password Decryptor for SeaMonkey is a Security & Privacy::Password Managers software developed by SecurityXploded. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Password Decryptor for SeaMonkey: SeaMonkey Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover all the Login passwords from SeaMonkey Web browser.
SeaMonkey is popular all-in-one internet web browser based on Mozilla and it is well supported by the strong community of developers.
Here are the features & benefits of SeaMonkey Password Decryptor
* Instantly decrypt and recover stored passwords from all versions of SeaMonkey browser
* Supports recovery of passwords from local system as well as remote system
* Support for decryption of passwords from Master Password protected profiles.
* Automatically discovers 'SeaMonkey Profile Path' for current user.
* Support for 'Drag & Drop' of SeaMonkey Install and Profile path.
* Arrange the displayed password list by username, password or website.
* Backup the Recovered SeaMonkey password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file .
* Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
SeaMonkey Password Decryptor works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows 10
For advanced features, check out our new Browser Password Recovery Pro Enterprise Edition at http://xenarmor.com/browser-password-recovery-pro-software/
Mega 2018 edition supporting Website login Password recovery from latest Seamonkey browser (both 32-bit & 64-bit versions).
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About SecurityXploded | SecurityXploded titles | Visit SecurityXploded | Country: India|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 4 total|
|Last updated:||3 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Sticky Password Free - Just one password to remember. Instead of dozens of passwords, remember just one. Everything else is automatically filled in by... ...|