Directory Monitor is a System Utilities::File & Disk Management software developed by DevEnterprise Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Directory Monitor: You can use Directory Monitor for real-time surveillance of certain directories and will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files.
* Real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access.
* Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
* Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
* Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
* Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
* Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
* Include and exclude filters per directory.
* Auto updating, import/export.
* Run in the background as a Windows service.
* Detect the user and application/process that made the changes.
* Command-line version to run from the console.
* Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off.
* Run external applications/scripts without hidden and in the background.
* Extend functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided.
- Always use empty quotes for missing macro parameters so they still recognized as a batch parameter in position (Ticket #1512).
|Platforms:||Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other|
|Publisher:||About DevEnterprise Software | DevEnterprise Software titles | Visit DevEnterprise Software | Country: South Africa|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||3 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.0|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|