10-Strike LANState is a System Utilities::Other software developed by 10-Strike Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for 10-Strike LANState: 10-Strike LANState is a network management and administration software solution for corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
LANState has host-monitoring functionality, which allows you to see the state of your network at any time. The program builds and displays a network map, monitoring device's state (active/inactive) in real-time.
LANState allows system administrators to access and manage network devices easily. The program includes a number of useful features for obtaining information on remote computers.
- LANState builds a network map automatically. Save the map for future use, print it, or export it to bitmap file. You can operate with several maps simultaneously.
- Access and manage remote devices in a couple of clicks, using LANState's visual network map.
- You are able to shut down, restart, and turn on servers and workstations, access remote services and resources, and view remote event logs, registries, processes running, devices, NT services, and so on.
- Background device monitoring notifies you via screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- Send messages to domain users with help of intergrated advanced messenger.
- Monitor connections to your shared resources (log file, sound notifications, and "black list" supported).
- The program contains many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, port scanner, ping, trace route, name lookup, etc.
- And the most important. The package does not require installing any components on remote servers and workstations.
you can download 10-Strike LANState 5.0 free now.