10-Strike LANState Personal is a System Utilities::Other software developed by 10-Strike Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for 10-Strike LANState Personal: 10-Strike LANState Personal is a network mapping and monitoring software.
LANState has host-monitoring functionality, which allows you to see the state of your network at any time. The program builds and displays a network map, monitoring device's state (active/inactive) in real-time.
LANState allows system administrators to access and manage network devices easily.
- LANState builds a network map automatically. Save the map for future use, print it, or export it to bitmap file. You can operate with several maps simultaneously.
- Access and manage remote devices in a couple of clicks, using LANState's visual network map.
- Background device monitoring notifies you via screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- Send messages to domain users with help of intergrated advanced messenger.
- Monitor connections to your shared resources (log file, sound notifications, and "black list" supported).
- The program contains many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, port scanner, ping, trace route, name lookup, etc.
you can download 10-Strike LANState Personal 4.2 free now.