Advanced HTML TOC is a Development::Other software developed by ZZEE. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Advanced HTML TOC: Program creates table of contents (TOC) of HTML files from header header tags. It does:
- Can process single or multiple files.
- Automatically uses existing named anchors inside header tags or creates new ones if none.
- Automatically links TOC items to header tags.
- User sets range of header tags being used in TOC. This can be used to create TOCs of various depths from the same files.
- Can process page titles, which is useful for multiple file processing. Titles have precedence over H1 tag.
- Completely re-entrant. If you change the file after you have generated TOC, when you again supply it to the program, the program doesn't create redundant named anchors and doesn't duplicate TOC.
- Can put numbering (like "1.20.4.") both into TOC items and header tags. If multiple files are processed then numbering is kept in order throughout all files.
- TOC appearance is based on a template. User can create a new template or edit existing one. Program is shipped with some predefined templates. You have total control over TOC style.
- User specifies a place where to insert TOC. IF place is not specified, program selects a place automatically. you can download Advanced HTML TOC 2.0 free now.