|Download Now||Buy Now|
|Size: 1 MB||$ 49.95 License: Shareware|
English-Japanese Kanji Talking Dictionary 2006 is a Education::Languages software developed by LingvoSoft. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for English-Japanese Kanji Talking Dictionary 2006: This software dictionary, built to operate on mobile devices running on Pocket PC platform, incorporates advanced speech technology that will make your mobile device speak English and Japanese! The synthesizer is based on a new approach to speech reproduction, called formant synthesis, which creates a voice simulation by modeling the sounds of natural human speech.
This software dictionary delivers instant word and reverse translation, has user-friendly interface and convenient search options. With the latest additions, this application's user interface presents superior hi-resolution (640x480) VGA support. Among other improvements are VGA support for the keyboard and the dictionary itself, and screen rotation for enhanced reading and navigation.
With the help of LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2006 English Japanese (Kanji) , your handheld turns into a portable translation tool. You no longer have to carry heavy paper dictionaries - instead, you save time and gain mobility and, ultimately, you can do more.
Main features include:
- Advanced English and Japanese speech synthesis created with BST TTS (Text-to-Speech) technology.
- Screen rotation and high-resolution 640x480 VGA display support
- Updated keyboard with VGA display support
- Full integration with LingvoSoft FlashCards and PhraseBook applications*
- Quick search from the input line: just start typing and words beginning with those letters will appear
- Entries are complete with part of speech information and transcription
- Easy back translation for proof of correct understanding
- Word Grabber function: while working with another application, highlight the word and use the grabbing tool to automatically translate it.
- Dictionary, keyboard, and fonts components are installed independently of each other, allowing you easier management of multiple dictionary applications
About Kana, Kanji, and Romanization:
There are two types of scripts in Japanese: Kanji (characters) and Kana (syllabary). While any text can be written in both Kanji and Kana, Kanji is used to write the roots of native Japanese words, namely of all main parts of speech - nouns, verbs, some pronouns, some adverbs and numerals. Kanji reflects the meaning of a word and Kana represents the pronunciation.
Romanization is a system for representing Japanese characters with the Roman/Latin alphabet. It is transliteration method, which can be used for many purposes: street signs for visiting foreigners; transcription of personal, company, or place names to be used in another language context; or even simply for typographic emphasis. English Japanese (Romanization) dictionary is an essential tool for those who are learning the language. you can download English-Japanese Kanji Talking Dictionary 2006 free now.
|Publisher:||About LingvoSoft | LingvoSoft titles | Visit LingvoSoft|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 164 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Plagiarism-Detector - Accumulator Server - Large - Plagiarism-Detector is an ideal personal Plagiarism Prevention Solution. It is a personal software tool designed to effectively... ...|