Excel with Yahoo! Finance - Building a Cash Flow Valuation Model is a Business::Spreadsheets software developed by Financial-edu.com. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Excel with Yahoo! Finance - Building a Cash Flow Valuation Model: This detailed course shows you how build a Cash Flow Valuation Model using Excel and Yahoo! Finance data. You are taught in detail how to build a Discounted Cash Flow Model using Yahoo! Finance fundamental stock data. The course also shows you how to import cash flow data automatically into Excel from Yahoo! Finance using a Web Query.
The Course is delivered for easy viewing on a web browser, and includes all formulas, worksheet structures, screenshots, images, and in-depth financial descriptions behind every component to enable you to model and value a public company's cash flows. This model can be used for any public company available on Yahoo! Finance and any currency. It's truly a fantastic value!
What You Get: A TREMENDOUS 4-IN-1 VALUE!
- An Course showing you how to build and operate the model PLUS Further Resources to do your own research
- Detailed instructions on building the Discounted Cash Flow Model in in Excel
- Instructions on how to import Cash Flow data from Yahoo! Finance into Excel automatically for your favorite stocks
- Lifelong access to the course materials!
- Learn to integrate Excel and Yahoo! Finance automatically into a highly useful public company valuation tool
- Acquire unique knowledge for any Excel modeling project
- Save money by eliminating data costs- Replicate the Model to enable valuation of multiple stocks at once
- Automatically import quarterly Cash Flow Statement, Income Statement and Balance Sheet data directly from Yahoo! Finance
- Find out about other key resources for extending the model, calculating discount factors, valuing companies, increasing your Excel knowledge, and accessing other FREE Excel tools on the Internet
- MS Excel for Windows
- 5.4Mb disk space for course materials (detailed instructions and images)
- An Internet connection
- Internet Explorer or other Internet browser
- FREE WinZip software (to unzip the files once you download them) you can download Excel with Yahoo! Finance - Building a Cash Flow Valuation Model free now.