FireMasterCracker is a Security & Privacy::Password Managers software developed by SecurityXploded. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for FireMasterCracker: FireMasterCracker is the FREE software to Crack the Firefox Master Password. It is the GUI Version of FireMaster, FIRST ever tool to recover the lost Master Password of Firefox.
Firefox browser uses Master password to protect the stored login passwords for all visited websites. If the master password is forgotten, then there is no way to recover the Master Password and user will also lose all the webiste login passwords.
In such cases, FireMasterCracker can help you to recover the lost Master Password. It support only one Dictionary Crack method. However you can use tools like Crunch, Cupp to generate brute-force based or any custom password list file and then use it with FireMasterCracker.
Prime features of FireMasterCracker
* Free & Easiest tool to recover the Firefox Master Password
* Supports Dictionary based Password Recovery method
* Automatically detects your current Firefox profile location
* Displays detailed statistics during Cracking operation
* Stop the password cracking operation any time.
* Easy to use with cool graphics interface.
* Generate Password Recovery report in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
* Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
FireMasterCracker works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10
Major 2017 edition to support Firefox master password recovery on Windows 10. Also fixed the bug in master password verification.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About SecurityXploded | SecurityXploded titles | Visit SecurityXploded | Country: India|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 0 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Sticky Password Free - Just one password to remember. Instead of dozens of passwords, remember just one. Everything else is automatically filled in by... ...|