FluxTunes is a Audio & Multimedia::iPod software developed by Quokka Studios Pty Ltd. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for FluxTunes: *** In collaboration with www.FreeAppaDay.com, FluxTunes will be FREE today only ***
Ever tried to use your iPhone/iPod touch to play music while you're driving? How about when you're jogging and have your iPhone/iPod touch attached to your arm or hip? There are times when it just isn't convenient (or safe!) to have to look at the screen while you use small touchscreen controls to control music playback. That's where FluxTunes comes in. Control playback with intuitive gestures anywhere on the touchscreen.
- Tap to pause/restart
- Slide left and right to change tracks
- Slide up and down to adjust volume
- Slide two fingers left or right to change playlists
- Slide two fingers up to play music from your whole library
- Slide two fingers down to select playlists/albums/songs
- and more...
You don't need to look away from what you're doing to control your music, making it easier and safer (and more fun!)
Note that your music will continue playing while your device is locked, but you will need to unlock to control your music (since the screen is disabled when locked). FluxTunes will prevent your device autolocking, but you can still lock it manually to prolong battery life.
Proximity detection is now available (iPhone only- enabled via setting)- drop the phone in your pocket and the screen switches off, saving your battery and avoiding any accidental screen touches. Pull the phone from your pocket and it's immediately ready, so you don't need to unlock.
Other key features:
- genuine sight-free music controls- no buttons to accidentally click
- ability to lock to portrait or landscape orientation (or have the app automatically change)
- sleep timer
- dimmer settings for use at night
- configurable skipping forward and back through track
- swap left/right gestures to suit your preference
- shuffling by track or by album
Video demonstration on YouTube: http://bit.ly/71jf0A
Note that this application requires OS 3.0 or above, since it requires access to your music library.
What reviewers are saying:
"If you love music, you definitely would love the way FluxTunes has made things super simple" -- iPhoneFootprint.com
'FluxTunes nails the ?control your iPhone while multitasking? issue dead center' -- App Smile (5/5)
"If you are a music lover that stays active or likes to multitask while rocking out then we highly recommend FluxTunes for iPhone" -- Slap App (4/5)
"FluxTunes is a lifesaver, maybe literally, when you?re on the freeway and can?t take the time to look at the iPod screen to change songs." -- 148 Apps (4.5/5)
FluxTunes is actively supported- if you have any features you'd like to see in a future version, then please visit our website at http://www.quokkastudios.com to send your comment.
Follow us on Twitter at http:/www.twitter.com/quokkastudios and be the first to know about app updates, new apps and special offers.
- Always obey your local laws.
- While driving, do not take your eyes off the road to adjust your music.
- Do not make or receive phone calls when driving, regardless of whether using a hands-free kit. Talking on the phone while driving is a major risk factor for accidents.
- Listening to music while riding a bicycle or motorcycle is not recommended, since this may hamper awareness of other traffic.
- Listening to music while walking or running on roads, cycleways or other pathways shared with vehicles is not recommended, since this may hamper awareness of approaching vehicles.
- Wearing headphones while driving is not recommended, since this may hamper awareness of other traffic and emergency vehicles and may physically affect your driving.
- Do not listen to music at excessive volume, since this may cause permanent damage to your hearing. you can download FluxTunes free now.