Relief valve sizing calculator is a System Utilities software developed by WeBBusterZ Engineering Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Relief valve sizing calculator: Relief valve sizing calculator will size valves based on equations specified by American petroleum institute. The equations allow engineers to size relieve devices that can be used for different industrial applications. The equations used are based on API 520 7th Edition and API 521 4th Edition. A list of main features are below;
1. Support SI and US Units of measurements, with the ability to make input in different measurement units for Volumetric flow rate, Mass Flow rate, Temperature, Viscosity and Pressure.
2. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for gas or vapour relief.
3. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for liquid relief.
4. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for saturated and superheated steam relief.
5. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for vaporizing liquids (wetted vessels)
6. Evaluate multiple cases in one go.
7. Save and load your input.
8. Copy results and paste it anywhere in any document
9. Generate a summary report which can be printed or saved in different formats, Excel, Word and PDF.
10. Calculated variables are based on input and service, mainly the following variables are calculated for all services; Relieving Pressure, Required effective discharge area, Actual discharge area, Equivalent Orifice diameter of device, Installed Relief rate and Designation. More calculated variables are displayed depending on selected service and input parameters.
11. For vessel fire case (Vaporizing liquids - wetted vessels) the software will also calculate the rate of vaporization, the total heat absorption and the total wetted area. Calculations support both vertical, horizontal and spherical vessel orientation. you can download Relief valve sizing calculator 1.1.0 free now.
+ Bug fix on the Gas/Vapor service that causes the software to freeze and in some instances crashes out
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,WinVista,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista|
|Publisher:||About WeBBusterZ Engineering Software | WeBBusterZ Engineering Software titles | Visit WeBBusterZ Engineering Software | Country: United Kingdom|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Microsoft .Net framework 4.0 Client profile installed, 30 MB Free space|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|