UKDial99 ActiveX Component is a Business::Applications software developed by Stonebroom Limited. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for UKDial99 ActiveX Component: Did you know that the phone numbers of several major UK cities, including London, and most UK cellular mobile phones and pagers are changing? From early in 2000, in an operation organized by the main UK phones companies and known as 'The Big Number', new area codes and number prefixes will be required and existing affected numbers will begin to stop working.
Stonebroom.UKDial99 allows you to convert your existing numbers to the new number automatically. It is supplied as a Microsoft COM-compatible ActiveX DLL component that can be instantiated and accessed from any COM-enabled language. This includes Visual Basic, Active Server Pages, VBScript, JScript, Visual Basic for Applications, Visual C++, Delphi, and many others. It can be used in applications that convert existing numbers one at a time, or in a bulk update process that permanently updates all your numbers in, say, a relational database.
* Uses the International Access Code parameter to prevent changes to non-UK numbers.
* Can be used with numbers containing this prefix, i.e. by non-UK based users, and not just with local UK based number directories.
* Works with numbers that contain your own specific external line access code (or 'outside line' code).
* Optionally preserves the existing formatting of the number where possible, including leading and trailing text.
* Alternatively you can specify the formatting of the converted number yourself using a format string parameter. you can download UKDial99 ActiveX Component free now.
|Publisher:||About Stonebroom Limited | Stonebroom Limited titles | Visit Stonebroom Limited|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 139 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|