WebTide is a System Utilities software developed by . After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for WebTide: WebTide HTML editor is a new free HTML editor. It is designed to help web developers in creating fast and professional websites. It is also a programmer text editor.
- HTML context completion
- PHP basic function completion
- CSS context completion
- XML completion
- CSS validation
- XML validation
- Project validation
- Error undeline in the editor
- Error stripe
- Quick open project file
- CSS formatting
WebTide now integrates code completion for the following contexts:
- HTML files - attribute completion shows only the allowed attributes in the current element
- PHP files - basic PHP functions competion with function parameter insight. For the PHP competion there are 3 modes available for the parameters: Complete with guessed parameter names, Complete with the parameter's types or Don't complete the parameters at all. The PHP completion is also available in embedded HTML/PHP files inside the PHP processing context
- CSS files - the CSS completion modules includes restricting the completion values to the current property values. The CSS completion is also available in the styles embedded in HTML or PHP files inside the CSS context defined by the style element.
- XML files - for XML files based on DTD and simple(non extended) XSD files
Downloads available for Unix and Mac at the developer´s website.
Requires Java Runtime Environment. Get It Here.
you can download WebTide 3.0 free