HTMLAsText is a Web Development::HTML Tools software developed by NirSoft Freeware. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for HTMLAsText: HTMLAsText utility converts HTML documents to simple text files, by removing all HTML tags and formatting the text according to your preferences.
* HTMLAsText automatically removes all tags and scripts from the document.
* The remained text is formatted according to the number of characters per line that you select.
* All HTML entities (e.g.: &, <) are converted into the corresponding ASCII characters.
* Unordered lists ( tag) and ordered lists ( tag) are formatted accordingly. The bullets beside the items of unordered lists are replaced by ASCII characters according to your selection.
* Definition lists are formatted by adding spaces in the left side of the definition lines.
* Optionally, centered and right-aligned paragraphs are formatted accordingly by adding space characters in the left side of the lines.
* Optionally, HTMLAsText allows you to add a line under each heading ( - tags)
* Simple tables can be delimited by spaces, tab characters, commas, or CRLF.
* Preformatted text blocks ( tag) are copied "as is", without formatting the text.
* You can convert multiple HTML files in the same folder at once, by using wildcard. (e.g.: c:\files\*.html)
* You can run the conversion process without displaying any user interface, by using the /run command-line option. you can download HTMLAsText 1.11 free now.