Web Page Maker is a Web Development::HTML Tools software developed by Web Page Maker Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Web Page Maker: Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page design
tool that allows you to create and upload a professional
web page in minutes without having to know HTML.
Simply add text, images, photos, animation, navigation
bar, flash, buttons, logos, and more onto web page and move them freely. It offers several pre-designed templates, so you can create a new web page from them.
You can export your page to HTML, and then upload your web pages to the Internet automatically by clicking a publish button.
- Super easy -- no HTML or programming needed.
- Drag and drop text, images, animations, flash, sound any where on web page and move them freely.
- The ability to create Rectangles, roundrects, Ellipses.
- 8 pre-designed templates are offered.
- Several ready-to-use Java Script effects are offered.
- Resize or move objects with pixel accuracy.
- Unlimited undo and redo capabilities that allow you to go back any point in the design process.
- Preview web page in browser with one-click.
- Publish your web site with just one-click. you can download Web Page Maker 3.0 free now.
Added: An "include on" feature. Added: The ability to import and edit an existing html page. Added: The ability to import a page from another project file. Added: The ability to rotate images. And minor bugs fixed...
|Platforms:||Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows Vista|
|Publisher:||About Web Page Maker Software | Web Page Maker Software titles | Visit Web Page Maker Software | Country: USA|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 403 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||64MB RAM, Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Playinator App - Playinator 4 Special Edition - Increase YouTube Video Views - Also works on any other video-sharing website (like vimeo, break...). This is done with simulating... ...|